Northern Australia’s Largest & Longest Established Gas Conference
SEAAOC is Northern Australia’s largest and longest established petroleum conference and brings together major players involved within Australasia’s oil, gas and petroleum industries. SEAAOC is a joint initiative between Informa Australia & the Northern Territory Government. No other programme covers this area of the industry in such depth, enabling the event to attract the highest calibre of speaker and delegate attendance from across the entire oil and gas world. SEAAOC is a significant international opportunity to discuss key oil, gas and petroleum developments located across northern Australian and South East Asia.
With so many developments in the last few months in both Onshore and Offshore gas this year’s event is perfectly timed to look at how these recent announcements will change the face of the industry & economy.
Key Themes to be covered include:
- The crystal ball on supply and the role of gas
- Onshore gas developments-Certainty to move forward-Reforms and regulation-Updates on a new round of Australian projects – What is the potential?-Economic Benefits, job and growth – The reality-Investment & infrastructure – what is required to maximise opportunities?-What role can it play in easing the East coast shortage?
- Offshore gas developments-The Timor Sea agreement, reserves, project updates from operators and explorers.-
- Expansion of the industry and investment opportunities in highly prospective basins-Local content and job opportunities
- Optimisation of assets, collaboration & success
- LNG Trading – Forecast changes on contract structures-What will this mean for the producers and the market and how are shorter-term, smaller contracts affecting financing and the construction of LNG projects?
- The future of LNG and new market opportunities
- The supply chain of opportunity – jobs and training in the gas industry, upcoming projects and the effects on Territory businesses
- Solving the gas shortage in the East – New developments, opportunities & time frames